Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Happly Ever After.

The Story Of My Happily Ever After.

The Gaby&Noel story
(Its a bit long but, it has a lot of twists lol. And this is just the basics)
It all started about 3 yrs ago in our churches youth group. I was a hardcore rocker and he was a little ghetto boy .. I had just started attended so I was still very defensive and he, he was a complete jerk. We were going bowling 1 night with the youth group when he started 2 joke around about hitting on me. And I, I was not having that. So the whole night we just kept going at it, while even others picked on us.. but even in the mist off it all, we still felt a love-hate attraction (that even to this day we still joke around with). But off course both having our walls up, DENIED DENIED DENIED.
So for a couple of weeks we just kept going at it, then I remember 1 week, going to youth group and thinking ” ugh, I gotta see HIS face again”.. but only I didn’t, he was no where in sight. And later that night, our pastor gathered us up only 2 tell us that the kid I was waiting to pick on had a flickering blood clot that was coming apart and that he had 2 have emergency heart surgery. And right at that moment, my heart dropped. Even at that moment, my heart went out to his… I could never explain it, still till this day I don’t know why, but for him I had such a compassion. I barely knew the kid and I wanted to know more, I wanted to go see him!!! I was pist for the weeks that followed that no one would take me 2 see him. That no one would take me 2 see how he was holding up ( and not even in a nosy Hispanic way). So I had no choice but to wait and only be informed on a weekly FRIDAY NIGHT gathering…
This is were the story get personal,complicated, and confusing.. so imma just keep its as short as possible..So I had been telling on of my friends from the youth that I was excited that he was coming back..I had prepared my greeting for him for a while now.. I wasn’t going to be the FEMALE DOG dat he had told me in hindsight that he expected. And my friend went and told him that I was excited 2 finally see him, which surprised him.. so that day came and ACCORDING TO HIM I gave him a really big hug >_< .. I remember HIM giving me a big hug but W/E lol.. any who and after that we really hit it off.. we shortly realized we were SO COMPATIBLE 2 a point where it was scary.. but the only issue was.. I thought he liked some1 else and HE like that other person because he thought I STOPPED liking him… I know, how convenient.
So we basically just became BEST FRIENDS. And not those bf’s that have to b satisfied w| the friendship because they really dnt have any other option, but true best friends. The ones that told each other everything, the friends who helped each other which boy&girl issues ( even though now we admit to have that little green monster called Jealousy!!!) He was the one person I confided in most… and we both were crazy about each other. And what’s even sadder is that EVERYONE SAW US WORKING OUT.. except us ofcourse. We both had close friends always pushing us 2 go for it, but we both thought ” naw, he/she doesn’t like me.. were just really gud friends.but it work, wouldn’t it :"
But we kept just being friends. We both kept tryna live our lives. He now tells me that on 1 trip we had went on, dats he was determined to tell me. And during that trip, we we INSEPARABLE. But ME being the genius I am had fell 4 someone else (caz I kinda had jus givin up on the dream and already started 2 pursue). So he was heart broken, and gave up on the dream to… so after dat trip we grew apart a bit because I had my own thing goin on and he was just mad at me.. I ended up dating that crush and grew apart even more.. we eventually mended our fences and became best friends again. I dated that person for a while and he really was a really kind and caring person, but my heart was with someone else. And I didn’t feel right leading him on…
So what really sparked the flame was a Superbowl game (not surprising to any1 who knows us). We are both competitive by nature. And my team had made it. All night long we were attached at the hip, going back and forth at whose going to win. Of course MY team won and he lost x] but over all, that night we both realized something, “why am I not with this person??? “… and after dat, the timer was running..
We would be on the phone all the time, until on day III cudnt take it anymore, so I AIM’ed him, and basically confessed everythingggg.
We started text and calling each other everything. We both had impossible walls over our hearts, and slowly but surely where coming down.
Valentines day was rolling around & I absolutely hated v.day.. and he o fcourse, loved it…soo I asked him 2 be my valentine and he accepted.. I actually was excited 4 the 1st ever 4 valentines day and he, was a little girl about.. but of course w| our luck, he had fallin into the hospital w| clots in his lungs & namonia..he was heart broken cause he was planning the works 2 try 2 woo me, but FAIL. So that day I got up early got dress and went out on a hunt 2 make his day worth it being that he was stuck in the hospital.. and this is wat I got him and why (keep in mind, I hate this day) :
1) 3 get well soon & vday ball (I took the fruitiest ones 1 cud find as a joke)
2) a big green m&m filled w| tiny green m&ms (because green is his favorite color)
3) a vday card with angry anti-love sayings in the front that read in the inside ” me bitter, nahhhh. Happy v.day” (which was PERFECT because he always called me bitter)
4) nick and norahs infinite playlist dvd (we were planning on going 2 his how’s and ordering it, so I brought the movie 2 him.)
5) and a stuffed British bull dog ( it looked just like him xD. And he was eventually named oxy after noel being drugged up on Oxycontin while I was there at night )
And then rushing, I left to him, on taking the train and getting off 100 blocks away at the wrong hospital.
But once I found my way, once I met wit him, I was his. He was my best friend for soo long, and this was the 1st time I was close 2 him, and he knew exactly how I felt, as did I. We didn’t have our 1st kiss for a while well cause, we were ALL TALK and nervous wrecks in person.. so I went every day that week 2 the hospital.. and went to meet him 2 bring him home. That night we watched a movie, and eventually after tiring to tease me, it happen. Felt so perfect, so right. We had both longed each other for some time but had 2 make nothing of it. Not even in my wildest dreams did I ever think I wud get him but I did.. and still do .. and will always have him…
At the beginning of our relationship we were a bit irresponsible and had lost some close relationships, messed up and had 2be apart for a while. No one close to each other really wanted us 2gether and we hit a major SPEED BUMP (no need 4 details). Point is, we worked through it and that helped us realize how we TRULY LOVED EACH OTHER..
And to this day we are inseparable (EVERY1 knows this, so they don’t even try). He is my best friend above all (that is why we are so close 2 even begin with, because we were truly BEST FRIENDS 1st). Ofcourse we have issues, and were both STUBBORN. I can be a female dog, and he can be an ass.. but I love him with all my heart, and I know he does the same.. we don’t like 2 share one another, we both very agressive, we are the first ones 2 call each other out on our BS, and we both wudnt change a thing about our story… so this is my happily ever after, this is my forever… wat start with an annoying little fight, end up in an unseperable love…
The Perfect Imperfection

No comments:

Post a Comment